Ambient fragrance can enhance bars, clubs and nightlife experiences. Nightclubs rely on various branding techniques to draw crowds through the doors and to differentiate themselves from competitors.
When your customer enters your club or venue the experience needs to excite and stimulate to ensure a memorable night out. A pleasant and subtle fragrance can lead to an improved perceived quality of the environment and can enhance the mood of guests, causing them to stay out for longer, drink more and spend more!
Undesirable odours like stale and spilt alcohol and body odours are a constant battle for club owners to ensure an overall pleasant experience for their guests. These difficulties lead to the wide adoption of ambient scenting within nightclubs.
1. Given that visitors gave a better evaluation for the clubs, felt more cheerful, and showed more dancing activity when scents were diffused, environmental fragrancing may be expected to have a positive effect on visitor return rate and future revenue for clubs.
2. Increased Sales Revenue.
3. Enhances Your Brand.
4. Takes Advantage of Foot Traffic.
5. Inspires Returners and Loyal Regulars.
6. Cancels out Unpleasant Odours.
7. Attracts Customers for Longer.
8. Plays on Memory.
9. Stimulates the Right Emotions.
Check out our Case Studies page for more in depth understanding of Scent Marketing.