– We are here to create fragranced, relaxed, ambient spaces, to help enhance customer experience and to influence purchase decision, by using the power of scent.
– Our fragrance oils are complex and specially formulated and can stand apart from the ordinary. Creating distinctive and appealing fragrances is not any easy task, our fragrances use the highest quality ingredients which are essential oil based with inert fragrance and can contain base and odour neutralising materials. All fragrances supplied are checked for safety and have safety data sheets available.
– Being an eco and environmentally friendly company is very important to us. The fragrance oils are supplied in recyclable plastic bottles which are considered to be the most eco-friendly, made from post-consumer products and are re-useable and recyclable at the end of their useful life without harming the environment.
– Our aim is to eliminate single use plastic from our supply chain by the end of 2020 and to gradually move towards renewable energy. As a global entity, we further realise the impact of logistics on the environment and, henceforth, aim to partner with providers who are responsible and transparent in their practices.
– Studies have shown that the sense of smell is the strongest of the five senses to trigger memory. Some say that seventy-five percent of the emotions we generate on a daily basis are affected by scent.
– EcoScents ambient scenting is a powerful marketing tool that touches your customer’s emotions, can be a key factor in product perception and in triggering nostalgic memories which can ultimately lead to making purchasing decisions or return visits.
– Ambient scenting creates a pleasant environment for your customers, colleagues and visitors; into a space they will want to work, linger in and return to.
– EcoScent fragrance machines feature a patented diffusion system. Our scenting systems featuring advanced diffusion technology that converts liquid fragrance oil into a fine, dry mist which releases directly and efficiently into your chosen environment.
– We have over 500 different fragrances to choose from and also offer a bespoke scent service where you can create you very own fragrance.
– We regularly make fragrances for clients, whether it is a branding exercise, corporate identity or an advertising campaign we have made many weird and wonderful fragrances.
– To create your own bespoke fragrance we will need to receive your scent brief. The scent brief should include: Likes/dislikes, Preferred ingredients, Desired intensity, Target audience and any other information you feel relevant. If you have a sample of a fragrance you are wanting to recreate, this can also be helpful.
– Once the fragrance has been made from your brief, we will supply samples for your review. Following your feedback, our perfumer can then alter the fragrance as necessary, to suit your preference. The final price will depend on the ingredients used and the chosen formula.
– We make fragrances for scent delivery systems, candles, rooms sprays and reed diffusers and each end product will be a different formula.
-The lead time on our bespoke fragrance service varies and typically ranges from 1-6 weeks depending on requirements.
– EcoScent offers over 500 different fragrances. Please contact us if there is a specific fragrance you are looking for.
-Signature scents can be developed exclusively for each client, please see above
– Our scent delivery systems vary. Depending on the unit, we can supply a scent system that will cover from 50 cubic meters to 15,000 cubic metres per unit.
– EcoScents scenting systems uses a small amount of mains power. Full fitting and ongoing care instructions will be made available following your purchase along with a full free aftersales service for self install.
– Installation, system maintenance and fragrance replenishment can also be supplied and a quotation can be requested from email@example.com
– With flexible contract terms you can select a rental term that suits your budget and circumstances the best.
– Rentals include the supply of both equipment and signature scent fragrances. Fragrances are supplied on a regular basis with the option of a scheduled service and fragrance replenishment to suit your business requirements.
– Rental options apply to selected scent machines and start from 7 days to 36. Months.
– EcoScent also offers a purchase facility for our entire range of scent machines which can be combined with a contract for the regular supply of fragrances and an optional service and fragrance replenishment to suit your business requirements.
– EcoScent air treatment system does not use heavy droplets. Its micron-size particles are so light they float and uniformly treat the air throughout the space. In fact, EcoScents signature scent particles are 1/50 the size of aerosol particles and uses 1/125,000 as much liquid.
– EcoScent fragrances are long lasting and environmentally friendly and smell great too!
– According to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards, the fragrance and scents being diffused through EcoScents air treatment system fall far below the OSHA regulated ‘Allergy Triggers’ due to the small particle size, with a scent effect of less than one particle per million (PPM).
– The allergy threshold for most people is over 100 PPM. Our fragrances are made of high quality ingredients manufactured under the strict guidelines of the IFRA (International Fragrance Association).
– Our fragrances are safe to use, this includes using our scent systems with children and pets present. All fragrances supplied are checked for safety and have safety data sheets available.
– Customer safety is crucial to us. Ingredients are essential oil based with inert fragrance, base and odour neutralising materials.
– All fragrances supplied have been checked for safety and have safety data sheets available upon request.
– Being an eco and environmentally friendly company is very important to EcoScent. The fragrance oils are supplied in recycled plastic bottles which are considered to be the most eco-friendly, made from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life without harming the environment. If required you can also send them back to us and we can arrange for them to be re-used or recycled.
– Everybody’s is different and we all have a favourite fragrance. We have over 500 Scents to choose from and we are committed to finding the right one for you.
– Please contact us for any advice; we can discuss your needs and desires together and send you some fragrance samples. On request, we can also offer you on-site consultation including fragrance selection. In any case, we will definitely find the right fragrance for your chosen environment.
– Please feel free to contact us at any time for expert advice. We can discuss your expectations and suggest you the perfect solution. On request, we can also offer you on-site consultation where we can offer you the appropriate technical solution for every room size.
– The costs of scent marketing are dependent on room size, technical implementation, number and specification of the scent delivery systems, room air quality and fragrance choice. Scent marketing is very cost efficient and we have fragrances and scent systems for everyone’s budget.
– We recommend to perform a cleaning process every time you change the fragrance, hence every two or three months. Using EcoScent cleaning solution into the scent system empty scent bottle holder and run the scenting system for 10 minutes. Please refer to the user guide for full details.
– Our clients are well-known hotel chains, nursing homes, department & retail stores, medical practices, offices, casinos, gyms, spas, opticians, kennels and many other companies from nearly every range of sector.
– Upon your request we can create your personal Corporate Identity Fragrance individually according to your ideas and your company’s philosophy. Please see above under Bespoke Fragrances.
– All our scent machines have an integrated timer, which can be programmed easily and quickly. Some systems have a basic timer and others have a variety of programming options. The scent systems can also be linked to more complex program systems such as Creston.
– We have a large number of scenting solutions and this includes scenting by HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning). Advice and installation services are available, just give us a call or send us an email. It is very helpful to supply us with your air con schematic / mechanical drawings. Or we can organise a site survey.
– Please see our page for Delivery Information.
– We deliver to nearly every country using our reliable logistic partners DHL, DPD, TNT, UPS.
– We recommend a discrete and subtle room scenting instead of a too offensive one. The right level of fragrance for your chosen area will not cause any headaches.
– We are not aware of any headache caused by our fragrances, when scent intensity has been chosen according to our advice.
– Gentle room scenting provides significantly added value also for very sensitive people and can in fact relax and invigorate.