With all the different relaxation and fitness trends available, how do you stand out from the competition? A great way to connect with your guests and members is through the power of scent. Scent has the ability to create a mood to suit any environment, whether the goal is to relax and rejuvenate or inspire and re-energize.
Scent can be applied to reception, locker rooms, studios, steam rooms, and public areas with ease. From the moment a new customer enters the door you want to create the perfect environment. The right scent can retain current members and attract new ones and create an environment they recognise and enjoy.
Jump ahead of competitors with a signature scent. Today’s gym and Spa environments have evolved into more than just a place to relax, get fit, stay strong and healthy – for many members it has become a lifestyle. Friendly staff and state-of-the-art equipment was once a differentiator, but are now is the benchmark.
1. Mood is Enhanced by 40% in pleasantly Scented Surroundings.
2. Your gym doesn’t need to smell like sweat. Use fragrance to create a Pleasant Environment and gain an edge on the competition.
3. Spa, Saunas or Steam rooms infused with eucalyptus and mint will make your members feel revived.
4. The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months. Create a truly Powerful Connection with your guests and members.
5. The Power Of Scent drives Loyalty and your clients will return to your venue. They will remember your Brand by its Signature Scent fragrance long after their visit.
6. Your Signature Scent can be seen as your commitment to Cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
7. Using scent to increase the Perceived Value of your venue giving a luxurious ambient setting.
8. Cancels out Unpleasant Odours.
9. Stimulates the Right Emotions.
Check out our Case Studies page for more in depth understanding of Scent Marketing.