What Is Scent Marketing?
- Creating brand loyalty is essential in such challenging economic times. So how can EcoScent help? At EcoScent we have conducted studies looking at how people feel towards scent and the impact it can have on their everyday experiences and preferences.
- The study clearly demonstrated consumers are demanding a more pleasant smell as part of the overall brand experience, with 90 per cent saying they would either walk out or speed up their visit if they did not like the smell. As a result, deploying scent can greatly increase footfall, encourage lingering, sales and even return business. Scent Marketing plays a vital role in the environment you are trying to create and our commercial scent machines can help.
- Neuromarketing research has found that smell is the sense most connected to emotional recollection. Studies concluded that up to 75 percent of human emotions related to memory are triggered by smells. Marketers are taking advantage of this and using smells to trigger positive associations in customers, even when the product does not have a distinctive smell.
- Scent Markerting, also known as Sensory branding, has been around for a long time. Scent Marketing is used to build the appeal of a certain brand. This type of marketing creates emotional associations to the brand and increases customer loyalty.
- Visual marketing has long been the predominant type of marketing in this area, as seen by the use of a brands logo and the associations it triggers in devoted clients. Auditory branding has been the second most popular type of sensory branding. For instance, background music can create a certain desired mood in potential customers.
- For instance, our research has shown that the air in a hotel lobby infused scents like Lime Basil & Mandarin or White Tea relaxies the guest and enforces brand loyaly. A high fashion store choosing the rich scent of Legend or Sea Salt & Wood Sage suggests luxury.
- EcoScent commercial scent machines are ideal for a range of areas including hotels, casinos, theatres, museums, retail shops & gyms. We offer a wide range of commercial scent machines and are here to help guide you through the process. EcoScents wide range of commercial scent machines and fragrancing solutions will help create a memorable customer experience.
Find out more here: