Oct 28, 2022
What makes a shopping experience memorable? The tasteful display at one of the best home shopping stores in the country combined with a warm and welcoming scent of precious wood and Bergamot wafting in with the inviting fresh notes of Citrus. That's how the great collaboration of EcoScent with DFS came about. Discussions with the client and the perfumer resulted in creating a perfect fragrance to enhance the ambience and create a memorable experience for customers . The result was an ambient scenting environment, influencing customers to spend more time in the store creating a strong positive brand association and ultimately influencing the purchase decision.
Project Type: Retail | Project Location: DFS UK & Ireland
Fragrance: Sandalwood, Bergamot & Citrus
Fresh & warm with Sandalwood, Bergamot and an alluring aroma of lemon note giving it a timeless energizing core.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adding to customers’ experience
- Reinforcing the emotional link that customers created with the brand
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Visitors remember your brand by its signature fragrance long after their visit.
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Bring the experience home. Scented retail products such as bespoke private label candles, room sprays, and amenities further connect hotels with customers and increase revenue