Oct 15, 2021
We are all too familiar with the stress of travel. It can get really overwhelming and travellers just need a way to calm their nerves. Edinburgh Airport recognised that and took action. This project was bespoke in terms of both fragrance creations and scent delivery systems. EcoScent supplied bespoke PIR (passive infrared sensor) scent delivery systems which only triggered upon passenger movement, in turn saving on fragrance usage. To promote Scotland's Whisky and Edinburgh’s beautiful beaches the chosen fragrances were Bourbon and Ocean Waves.
Project Type: Retail | Project Location: Edinburgh
Fragrance: Customers Bespoke Creation
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adds to customers experience
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for your customers.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months
- Create a truly powerful connection with your customers
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Ambient scent has the strongest impact when it comes to enhancing consumer behaviours in terms of emotion, evaluation, willingness to return to a store and purchase intention
- Cancels out unpleasant odours
- Stimulates the right emotions