Oct 15, 2021
At EcoScent we have proudly made our mark on the health and cosmetic industry. Working alongside leading the cosmetic, skin and hair specialists. Enhancing client experience; creating a relaxed and comfortable environment before, during and after procedures. From selecting the perfect signature scent to discreet installation, EcoScent have helped build positive brand association.
Project Type: Dentist & Medical | Project Location: London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester | Products: EcoScent Titania
Fragrance: Sandalwood – The rich, comforting scent of sandalwood enriched with warm spices and geranium.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adds to customers experience.
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for your patients by scenting the entrance, reception and waiting areas at your practice.
- Create happier patients that refer your practice to friends and family and return time and time again by adding a scent strategy today.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Create a truly powerful connection with your patients.
- The power of scent drives loyalty and clients will return if they feel comfortable. Clients will remember your brand by its signature scent fragrance long after their visit, more loyal clients and and better reviews.
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours.
- Stimulates the right emotions.