London City Airport
Oct 14, 2022
The collaboration between London City Airport and EcoScent was unique as the handpicked fragrance was specifically designed to present a welcome ambience to the travel weary passengers. The travel jitters combined with the stress and confusion that comes with any journey required a soothing fragrance evoking calm and reassurance.
Brainstorming to find the right kind of fragrance with our perfumer resulted in Ozonic. A fresh scent combining notes of Pink pepper, aromatic basil supported by neroli, watery jasmine & orange blossom diffused through strategically placed EcoScent Barrel, instrumental in improving customer experience.
Project Type: Retail | Project Location: London
Fragrance: Ozonic - Pink pepper, aromatic Basil supported by Neroli, watery Jasmine & Orange blossom
The Benefits of Scent Marketing include:
- Adds to customer experience.
- Creates a competitive edge
- Creates a truly powerful connection with your customers.
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Ambient scent has the strongest impact when it comes to enhancing consumer behavior in terms of emotion, evaluation, willingness to return to a store and purchase intention
- Cancels out unpleasant odors
- Stimulates the right emotions