Oct 14, 2022
Think of a beautifully restored Georgian house - a true statement of luxury used for a relatively modern concept in contemporary times - private offices, virtual addresses and co-working spaces for independent and unique businesses.
Blake House wanted a memorable scent to create a unique customer experience for the visitors and their clients. A calm yet welcoming ambient scenting requires in depth discussion with the client to understand how they would want to be perceived. The fragrances chosen were Neroli & Sandalwood along with Black Pomegranate to invigorate the foyer space area to be diffused through Mini Pro - our floor-standing or wall-mounted scent delivery system.
Project Type: Co Working space | Project Location: York
Fragrance: Neroli & Sandalwood | Black Pomegranate
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adds to customers’ experience
- Creates a competitive edge and a better experience for your customers
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months
- Creates a truly powerful connection with your customers
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Ambient scent has the strongest impact when it comes to enhancing consumer behavior in terms of emotion, evaluation, willingness to return to a store and purchase intention
- Cancels out unpleasant odors
- Stimulates the right emotions