When Marc Jacobs new Daisy Love fragrance was released, EcoScent was thrilled to be a part of an exclusive launch of the perfume staged in the World Duty Free stores across UK’s airports. The main attractions included three-dimensional daisy diffusers, radiating the brands fragrance across the store and interactive prize dispensing acrylics. We were pleased to be a part of installing a scent machines inside a display daisy as well providing our Bespoke Fragrance Design Service.
Project Type: Retail | Project Location: UK Airports World Of Duty Free | Products: EcoScent Europa 400
Fragrance: Customers Bespoke Creation
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adds to customers experience.
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for your customers.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Create a truly powerful connection with your customers.
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Ambient scent has the strongest impact when it comes to enhancing consumer behaviours in terms of emotion, evaluation, willingness to return to a store and purchase intention.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours.
- Stimulates the right emotions.