Apr 20, 2023
Scent marketing is a powerful tool for creating immersive experiences and enhancing customer engagement. In the case of Starbucks, EcoScent created a unique and memorable atmosphere complimenting the brand's values to enhance the overall immersive customer experience in the St Pancras underground.
The rich aroma of espresso roast with brown sugar syrup is an essential element of the Starbucks experience. Our Luna Pro scent machines diffusing the Brown Sugar Syrup formulated specifically for the project, strategically placed around the venue, made the customers feel like they're in the heart of a bustling coffee shop.
By using scent marketing in the Starbucks immersion tunnel, EcoScent created a unique and memorable atmosphere enhancing customer engagement and loyalty and most importantly making commuters on London underground want a cup of freshly brewed Starbucks.
Project Type: Exhibit | Project Location: St Pancras International
Fragrance: Bespoke - Fresh & warm aroma of Vanilla, Espresso Roast with Brown Sugar Syrup
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Builds up the visitors’ experience.
- Reinforces the emotional link that visitors create with the brand.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months resulting in a truly powerful connection with customers.
- A brand's signature scent can be seen as it's commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Bring the experience home. Scented retail products such as bespoke private label candles, room sprays, and amenities further connect retail outlets with guests and increases revenue.