Oulton Hall Hotel
Mar 07, 2022
Oulton Hall Hotel was established in the 18th Century and now provides a peaceful escape for all. Set in 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Leeds, guests can enjoy full use of all the facilities inclusive of the Golf course in a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere. Oulton Hall Hotel is a part of the QHotels Collection and the second location that EcoScent has had the great pleasure of implementing our Scent Marketing into. We have provided a selection of our scent delivery systems with the Oulton signature scents to ensure the guests have an even more memorable stay.
Project Type: Hotel & Leisure | Project Location: Leeds
Fragrance: Sandalwood, Bergamot & Citrus – Fresh & warm with sandalwood, bergamot and lemon notes.
Vanilla - Tasty, balsamic aroma reminiscent of actual vanilla beans/pods
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Builds up to customer experience
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months. Create a truly powerful connection with your customers
- The power of scent drives loyalty and guests will return to your hotel or leisure venue
- Customers will remember the brand by its signature fragrance long after their visit resulting in more loyal guests and better online reviews
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Bring the experience home. Scented retail products such as bespoke private label candles, room sprays, and amenities further connect hotels with guests and increase revenue
- Differentiate communal areas by creating an inviting space.
- A signature scent can be seen as a brand's commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Using scent to increase the perceived value of your venue giving a luxurious ambient setting.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours
- Stimulates the right emotions