Russell & Bromley
Mar 08, 2023
EcoScent partnered with Russell & Bromley to create a bespoke sensory experience for its customers and visitors to its outlets.
With sought-after products, Russell & Bromley has remained synonymous with expert craftsmanship and fashion-led design since 1880. Specialising in luxury shoes and handbags for men and women, the brand continues to be the definitive choice for the well-dressed.
EcoScent with its extensive range of luxury retail scents provided a specifically tailored scent marketing experience to all the outlets as well as the Head Office of Russell & Bromley.
The fragrance chosen was Jasmine, Sandalwood & Citrus, a subtle yet exotic citrus floral aroma, diffused through our Titania scent machines, with its advanced diffusion technology. The result was a fragrance, both inviting and relaxing in nature to create a perfect shopping experience for the visitors and customers to the retail outlets.
Project Type: Retail | Project Location: Russell & Bromley UK
Fragrance: Jasmine, Sandalwood & Citrus
A beautiful citrus floral fragrance with top notes of zesty lemon, a floral heart of Muguet, water Jasmine and Cyclamen, and a rich base of Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber and Musks.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Builds up to customers’ experience
- Reinforces the emotional link that customers create with the brand
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months resulting in a truly powerful connection with customers
- A brand's signature scent can be seen as it's commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent
- Bring the experience home. Scented retail products such as bespoke private label candles, room sprays, and amenities further connect retail outlets with guests and increases revenue