It was a very special day on the 3rd of September 2021, being the first V Awards organised by Micebook. Not only that, it was also the first event that was held in the brand new ballroom at Nobu London Portman Square. EcoScent was glad to be involved in this event. While guests were enjoying the entertainment and the delicious Nobu food and drinks, we complimented the experience with a subtle ambience of stunning Jasmine, Sandalwood & Citrus fragrance as well as dressing the bathrooms with EcoScent Summer Room Sprays to bring the sensory experience to it’s highest level. The V Awards were organised to recognise and celebrate the best agencies and individuals when it comes to virtual and hybrid events. We were glad to see that guests had a fabulous night! Congratulations to all of the V Awards winners and we hope to see you for the 2022 edition!
Project Type: Events | Project Location: London | Products: EcoScent Titania, EcoScent Summer Room Spray, EcoScent Sample Box
Fragrance: Jasmine, Sandalwood & Citrus – A beautiful citrus, ﬂoral fragrance with top notes of zesty lemon, a ﬂoral heart of muguet, water jasmine and cyclamen, and a rich base of sandalwood, vetiver, amber and musks.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Adds to customers experience.
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for your customers.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Create a truly powerful connection with your customers.
- Your signature scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Ambient scent has the strongest impact when it comes to enhancing consumer behaviours in terms of emotion, evaluation, willingness to return to a store and purchase intention.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours.
- Stimulates the right emotions.