Visiting hospitals can be a stressful and sometimes upsetting experience. The constant movement and sterile environment can often create a real sense of upset and nervousness. EcoScent understands these struggles and difficulties for patients, as well as for the families and staff. Working alongside of one of Londons most renowned NHS hospitals, we have taken the challenge to transform these emotions through scent. We helped with the fragrance choice, discreet installation of scent units and ongoing system maintenance and fragrance replenishment. The chosen fragrance was ‘Clean Air’, a fresh and floral, the scent not only eliminates unwanted odours, but also serves to create a calming atmosphere, as every hospital needs.
Project Type: Dentist & Medical | Project Location: London | Products: EcoScent Ariel
Fragrance: Clean Air – A clean floral scent with a base of musk & woods.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for your patients by scenting the entrance, reception and waiting areas at your practice.
- Create happier patients that refer your practice to friends and family and return time and time again by adding a scent strategy today.
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Create a truly powerful connection with your patients.
- The power of scent drives loyalty and clients will return if they feel comfortable. Clients will remember your brand by its signature scent fragrance long after their visit, more loyal clients and and better reviews.
- Your Signature Scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours.
- Stimulates the right emotions.