Oct 15, 2021
Working alongside of one of London's most renowned hospitals, EcoScent helped with the fragrance choice, discreet installation of scent units and ongoing system maintenance and fragrance replenishment. The chosen fragrance was ‘Clean Air’, a fresh and floral which not only eliminated unwanted odours, but also served to create a calming atmosphere.
Project Type: Dentist & Medical | Project Location: London | Products: EcoScent Ariel
Fragrance: Clean Air – A clean floral scent with a base of Musk & woods.
What are the benefits of Scent Marketing?
- Create a competitive edge and a better experience for patients by scenting the entrance, reception and waiting areas at the medical practice.
- Create happier patients that refer practice to friends and family
- The human nose is able to recall smells with 65% accuracy after a year, in contrast to only 50% of visuals after three months.
- Create a truly powerful positive connection with patients.
- Your Signature Scent can be seen as your commitment to cleanliness with the intuitive cue of a fresh scent.
- Cancels out unpleasant odours.